Tuesday, June 16, 2020

It's not Monday, but Why not?

Let me be honest. Yesterday I had good intentions to start getting a schedule back on track. That kind of didn't  happen though because I went to work (late>.> long story), and came home and basically passed out. was I overtired? I don't know. But It's kind of a thing that happens sometimes. I should be used to it by now.

Anyways, I will say wearing my mask for a full work day (which isn't even that long for me) is going to take some getting accustomed to. But it is something that needs to be done in order to keep myself and other safe.

All in all I just want to say if you're having a hard week I'm sorry. I hope that it gets better. Make sure you eat some food. Drink water. Stay hydrated. Wear your mask when you go out. Be safe. Call someone if you have a chance, because people need checked on now and then especially now.

I am trying to get myself resorted and reorganized. There's just so much going on, and yet nothing going on at the same time. Most events I would usually attend during the year have already been cancelled. So I'm regrouping and trying to decide the best ways to do so. I miss everyone like crazy though.

Most important thing though : BE SAFE.

Andy Grammer : Good To Be Alive

Demi Lovato : I Love Me

Halsey : You Should Be Sad

Lola Blanc : The Magic

Orla Gartland : Did it to Myself 

No comments:

Post a Comment