Tuesday, June 23, 2020

What do you want?

I know it may seem like I've been struggling for a while. I honestly have been. Emotionally, physically, and a few other ways I've been wrung tight and all the drops have been drained until I'm dry as a bone and empty. But I'm still trying to keep going.

What do  you want to see?

Why are you here?

What do you think I should do?

Should I give in?

Do you want to see more art?

My thoughts about movies or music?

Why are you still here?

Why am I still here?

I just... I don't know why I'm doing this anymore. Let alone why I'm trying to hang on.

Give me some help here...

Emotionally I'm backed into a corner.

My creativity is almost non-existent.

But I'm honestly... scared that if I have nothing to do at all I'll be lost. 

I want to have something to do.

I need something.

But I don't know what. 

Is there anything to help this?

Is anyone out there?




No comments:

Post a Comment