Monday, May 14, 2018

Music Monday : P

Please be patient with me. I've been having a few rough days, not that anyone is at fault. But it is causing me to lose any gumption. I've been pretending a lot more that things are ok, even though I just want to curl up and give up.

But enough about me. Let's see, we're on the letter P now in the alphabet challenge I think? I hope so because that's the letter we're going to do.

Also the word of the week is phantasmatography. I like it because it's long and I bet kind of odd to say. When I say it out loud I think I sound a little silly. so I guess it works.

Phantasmatography : scientific description of rainbows and other luminous atmospheric phenomena

Have a great week, and I'll let you know if something awesome happens. Please remember Cat and Falcon is from the archives, and will be having updates here over time. But feel free to peruse the web to find it's original posting if you want. But it might be easier to read it here as a serial.

Have a great week and we'll be back with you soon.

The Police - Message In A Bottle

Prima J - Rockstar

POD - Youth Of The Nation

Pam Tillis - Maybe It Was Memphis

Play - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment