Friday, May 4, 2018

Personal Update

I'm happy to say that the weather has broke and things seem to be a little better on that front. I don't mind the cold too much, but there is a point where it gets to be too cold.The fresh green grass that accompanies spring is also a welcome sight.

It came to mind also that not too long ago I had been sharing some of my older fiction writings with you. I don't know how many people did read the bits about Lenore, or even the small bit I posted of a more recent piece I'm still working on. But I remembered that eons ago, back in 2005 I think, I was working on a piece called Cat and Falcon. I don't know if that's what the finalized title would have been, but I liked how it sounded.

Compared to most of my writings, it was a little bit outside of my comfort zone. It was supposed to be a futuristic science fiction piece. But I think I only got five or six installments in before I lost the muse I had for it.

This weekend is also dress try on day on Sunday.

The 20th is another dress try on day.

I'm still not a huge fan of everyday dresses lol.

Oh! Free Comic Book Day is tomorrow, so at least that is something that I'm looking forward to.

But yeah, I'm going to be sharing some of my older fiction writing with you here in the coming weeks. I'm trying to get myself back into fiction writing, because I do miss it. But to be honest, I'm thankful I've got enough mindfulness to be able to write here.

I have more doctors appointments soon, and hopefully everything is going to be sorted out soon.

I also had a chance to join a DnD campaign, but my life seems to be reluctant to let me do that. Meh, I can at least go and watch I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment