Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Cayden!


Well Happy Birthday Kiddo! Am sorry that I haven't sent your present yet, I just haven't had a chance to. BUT here's a picture of what I got for you. I know how much you like Peter Pan so I thought you might enjoy having your very own Lost Boy Sidekick, Twins. Sorry it'll be shipped later, but at least this way you can see what we got for you.

Am glad to hear that a bunch of you are going to be celebrating your birthday with Thomas the Train Engine as well. I bet that will be a lot of fun for you. Am sorry that am going to miss it. But that's okay, am sure someone will take a few pictures. I just hope that they'll share with me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUASH!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this birthday looks really nice. I also have been making plans for a doll themed birthday for my daughter. She is 4 years old and wants this theme for her upcoming birthday. Our home is quite cluttered at the moment because of some renovations so I was just wondering if you could help me find some affordable Los Angeles event venues for the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are a number of locations in Los Angeles that offer free use of their areas, or to explore. Unfortunately I haven't been to the city of angels myself in person. But from what I can glean from the web you have a number of great places to check out. Time Out offers lists on both locations with free use, as well as another list of different events in the local area. I haven't been traveling as much lately, but I'm hoping to see that change in the not too distant future. https://www.timeout.com/los-angeles/things-to-do/free-attractions-in-la-best-places-to-visit-for-free

      Delete