Monday, May 13, 2013

Music Monday (4)

So it was brought to my attention that I was going to burn through my whole music library if I keep posting Music Mondays as full length playlists for  you all. Now, in truth it would take a very long time to burn through my whole music library, but I have been wondering how many people are actually listening to the music if they have to look it up themselves. So, I'm going to take the advice I was given, and cut the list down to five songs for the week, and post a video for each one. (So you get one song for each day of the work week). So here's the 5 songs for the week ^_^ Enjoy!

Kelly Clarkson : People Like Us

Halestorm : Love Bites

Syntax : Pride

The Pretty Reckless : Hit Me Like A Man

Vermillion Lies : Bonnie and Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment