Monday, November 20, 2017

Music Monday : Happy Birthday Blog!

No it's not my birthday, but it is the anniversary of the blogs first post. It's finally turned 6! At least I think it's 6...  Isn't that a nice thing? I hadn't even realized that we've been doing this that long. Which also means I have to admit to being excited that I've stuck with this, even if there has been a few quieter times. I'm going to get myself sorted out. I have been the past couple of months, and I'm happy to be able to share things with you even if I don't get to see many of you face to face often.

Growing up seems to ruin friendships, as people grow apart. Not always because we want them to. But situations get in the way. Working opposite shifts at work, day shift, evening shift. Makes it hard to make plans at times. But that doesn't mean you don't still love your friends.

In the long run it's all about the memories we make. So I hope you have the chance to make many memories with the ones you love. Because someday, the memories might be all you have left.

Stay magical and have a great week.

The Rocket Summer : The Brat Pack

Egypt Central : White Rabbit

Ivy : Worry About You

The Mills Brothers : Till Then

Jill Tracy : Evil Night Together

No comments:

Post a Comment