Friday, November 24, 2017

Just Visiting : Hamburgh Holidays

Alright, so sometimes there's an interesting event in your own backyard that's worth mentioning. And for me I'm throwing out Hamburgh Holidays. This is a series of events that celebrates the various winter holidays in the town of Hamburg, NY. But why is it interesting enough to mention? I love when people ask that part.

Hamburgh Holidays is an event that kicks off this month on what they're calling "Green" Friday(Black Friday to most shoppers aka today), continuing through December 31st with a variety of events for the whole family. I'm particular interested in seeing the Santa Claus Parade on Saturday November 25th, maybe I'll find someone who wants to go with me.

Anyway check out the calendar below, and if you decide to go to the event, let me know what you thought. Have a magical weekend and I hope you found what you were looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment