Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Shopping for Flair

Flair is an interesting word. People like to think of themselves as individuals. They want to have flair. They also say swag, but swag doesn't give me the same joyful feeling. Today I'm going to share a few shops that I think offer some really fun types of flair to add to wardrobes. Shirts and accessories go a long way to giving us each a unique look. They also are useful for helping us to share things we enjoy with the people around us.

Flair invites interest and thought, as well as questions. What is that from? What does it mean? Where can I get one too? It also lets you personalize your look. Today the recommendations might be considered unique, but I know someone out there is looking for the same things I am. So happy hunting, and may your shopping be a delightful experience.

Jess Adorables.

Jess Adorables used to be called Ragamuffpins. I have some of her pieces in my collection and recently ordered a couple more. I can't even begin to tell you how much detail is put into the pins. They are both great additions to a collection, as well as fantastic conversation starters. Jess Adorables offers a variety of products including but not limited to enamel pins, clothing, and art prints.

Website : Jess Adorables
Facebook: Jess Adorables



Two Ghouls Press

Two Gouls Press has a wide variety of products, including sci fi and horror movie themed patches. I find patches to be a fun accessory that can add detail to a bag....coat...shirt....or anything you decide to add it to. They also have a collection of pennants to add a vintage fun look to decor. I'm personally torn between the Hocus Pocus Pennant and the Cereal box monsters one. I hope I make up my mind before they're sold out.

Website : Two Ghouls Press
Facebook: Two Ghouls Press


Jeremy Dolce

Jeremy Dolce has a unique collection of apparel products that pay homage to some of the cult classics from your youth. His Jawbreaker t-shirt is both comfortable, bright, and is appropriate for both men and women. It's a sort of pale lavender color. He's currently got pre-orders open for beanies inspired by Heathers, The Craft, and Party Monster. So get on those pre-orders if you want a unique winter cap. Or check out the other merchandise in the shop.

Website : Jeremy Dolce
Facebook: Jeremy Dolce



Cavitycolors

And for the movie lover in your life, check out Cavitycolors! They have a unique collection of horror themed shirts and accessories to surprise almost any movie lover in your life. As you see they have a fantastically frightening Slimer shirt, They even offer licensed Elvira gear. And if you're interested in some vintage themed enamel pins, they have Boglins. So head over and check it out.

Website: Cavitycolors
Facebook : Cavitycolors

Well that was fun! Do you have any shop recommendations for me? I'd love to find out more about the ones you frequent or enjoy. Feel free to leave a comment to tell me about them. And don't forget to check out the other shops we looked at last week. Shopping 1

No comments:

Post a Comment