Friday, November 10, 2017

What's on Screen? Clan Tynker Presents The Dream Train

So when we're out and about going to various events we have the pleasure of seeing all kinds of amazing acts. Musicians, artists, and actors. This is sometimes frustrating because when we see amazing shows we want to share with people we care about. This particular film is an example of this.


Clan Tynker is a family circus group and they have been performing at the Sterling Renaissance Festival now the past two seasons that I attended. While sometimes it's easy to keep your group together this year the part of the group I really thought would enjoy Clan Tynker, got distracted after lunch and missed the show.

So being a good aunt, I purchased this movie figuring they will enjoy it just as much. And while the kids have yet to watch it, I HAVE watched it more than once, and I find it very enjoyable.

Unlike the live show which has a much more circus like approach, The Dream Train is more steampunk. Not a bad thing at all, as it's also something we enjoy. And since the kids in my life LOVE trains more than most things, I know they're going to love this video.

There are a few moments where there are flashing images on the screen, and those didn't sit to well with me, but it's not the fault of the artists. I' just acknowledging it because I know other people have a sensitivity to it as well. The flashing images are infrequent though, they were just unexpected.

I HIGHLY recommend this video. It's creative, as well as inspires the imagination of the viewers. A great video to watch with your family.




No comments:

Post a Comment