Monday, September 10, 2018

Music Monday : V

Today is another Monday, and we have almost reached the end of the alphabet challenge. I know that there were a few silent weeks where I didn't write at all, and I am sorry about that, but... I have had a lot going on I am hoping to have better solutions than dead air in the near future. But it all depends on what the doctors tell me. Yeah I know i sound like a broken record, but my health has finally been put on a...front burner so to speak. And I would really like to be feeling better sooner rather than later.

The letter of the week is V! It's an odd letter and was a little harder to find artists in my personal library that started with V. But I did manage it, and the word of the week is also a V. Of course.

Venery : pursuit of sexual gratification; hunting; pursuit of game

Well that is an odd word I suppose. But I thought it may be something of interest as with fall coming many people will be starting to go out hunting. Deer will be in season soon enough, and we'll have to watch for them on the road.

Here's hoping you have a great week and that there is something wonderful waiting for you at the end of it.

The Veronicas - Take Me On The Floor

Vanessa Hudgins - Sneakernight

Van Stephenson - Modern Day Delilah

Verticle Horizon - Best I've Ever Had

Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary Day

No comments:

Post a Comment