Wednesday, September 5, 2018

What's on Screen?: The 10th Kingdom

We all have movies that we watch multiple times for a variety of reasons. Like comfort food they become familiar, letting us enjoy them on various levels. The 10th kingdom is like that for me.



This isn't a short movie. It was originally aired as a multi part miniseries on television. Which may lead some of you to think it would be a bit cheesy. Some parts are. But it is still something that I enjoy watching. I've seen it enough that I don't have to watch the screen to enjoy it. I have happy memories of watching it.

They go through a variety of fairy tale and nursery rhyme themed areas, that will bring happiness and laughter even to children based on the types of scenarios presented. And while some things seem a little dated now, it is still highly enjoyable.

Anyway, ja... not a lot to say. Just... wanted you to know I am trying. Still trying. Things are going back to normal soon...Maybe? I have another doctors appointment soon. So... I'll let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment