Monday, September 17, 2018

Music Monday : W

We've almost finished the alphabet! And If I stay on track, I may even get to do a special post for Halloween! Though, I could do one anyway and just... push back whatever letters I have neglected by then. But hey, who knows right?

Todays music selections are brought to you by the letter W, and the word wyrd. Please see the definition below.

wyrd : the personification of fate or destiny

An example of wyrd, would be the three fates. They often tell destinies or various futures, giving warnings or encouragement. This gets them referred to as the Wyrd Sisters in some stories.

There ya go, your word of the week, and how about our five song choices. I got to include one of my personal favorites this week, can you guess which one that is?

Willa Ford - Haunted Heart

The Wreckers - Crazy People

Wild Orchid - Our Lips Are Sealed

The Wallflowers - God Don't Make Lonely Girls

Within Temptation - Stand My Ground

No comments:

Post a Comment