Friday, January 13, 2017

Hello January!

What are you doing? You're really lost aren't you? (Of course the month doesn't know why I'm asking, but hey, c'est la vie. I just can't believe how quickly it's going.) Oh, and happy friday the 13th!

January has thus far been a rather unique experience. I've been blessed with random odd events that have helped to break up the monotony. What monotony I hear you asking. Well, let's just say the boring routine of my day job. Not that my job is bad.



Last week we had a blackout, a snowstorm that sent kids back into our building, and a snow day. The black out was the result of 3 transformers blowing. It was jarring to have all the lights go out on us while we were trying to work. But it was survived. Then we had one day of normalcy, before things just quickly went downhill thanks to Mother Nature.

Then this past weekend we had a great time at my girlfriend Amy's house. We started working on the characters for the tabletop campaign. Meaning now I can write up the rest of the dungeon I was working on not too long ago. We also watched movies, and went to the mall.

I have also been enjoying the treats that entered my life thanks to the holidays. I'm sure most of you don't really give a fig what I got new in my life, but I want to share some of the wonderful things with you anyway. I'll have to do that soon. I just have to decide what item's would be of interest to you.

I've also been working really hard on my crafts for the Victorian Era Craft swap that I joined on instagram. To be honest I'm feeling a little intimidated, because I'm worried my crafting skills are not up to par with everyone else. I'm not a cross stitcher, I'm hardly a quilter. But I do like to make toys, and if I can get this jewelry project to cooperate soon that would be really wonderful.

And let's see. In final fantasy online my character finally had enough money to get herself a room. I't so exciting to have a place to decorate. It's not the same as second life. But seeing as I'm only playing Final Fantasy when I'm visiting, it's just something to do for fun.

I miss playing second life, but until I get my computer issue sorted... things don't look good. Mostly because I'm not on a machine that can handle the demands of the program without crashing. Then there's the wonderful issue of the hinge starting to go on the screen... but I don't want ot think about that right now. Thanks.

I finished my bag of halloween skittles, a fact that actually made me want to cry. I mean... it shouldn't have taken almost a full 3 months or more to eat a bag of skittles. But it was comforting to have them around, because I could pretend it was October again, or that it was much closer than it is. But it's not.

Anyway I'm rambling, you guys have a great weekend and stay magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment