Monday, January 23, 2017

Music Monday : Change it Up!

Mondays are a time to get started over again. We survived last week, and now, whether we're ready or not it's time to get started on the next one. With that said I was browsing my music library and found to my delight a section I haven't been listening to of late. Some people might classify it as Gothic Rock. But I'll refrain from labeling it. Just know that I'm sharing this selection of tracks in the hopes it will brighten up your work week.

Battlelore : Horns of Gondor

Ayreon : Carried By The Wind

Blind Guardian : Hall of The King

Queensryche : Another Rainy Night

If you've noticed that this weeks list only contains 4 songs, I applaud you on having visited more than once. There's a reason for there only being four songs this week. The fifth song I couldn't locate a video for. So if you're interested in the fifth song check out the web and look up the group Celtic Frost. The song I wanted to share is called "The Ursurper". I hope you have a great week and I look forward to seeing you next week! Stay Magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment